Why should I service my boiler?
1. Ensure that no hazards to health that arise from poor combustion
2. Keeps it functioning correctly.
What is included in my service
1. Visual inspection of oil storage tank.
2. Check oil supply line for corrosion and leaks
3. Replace oil filter
4. Check operation of the Fire valve.
5. Inspection of flue pipe. 6. Inspect & clean of heat exchanger.
7. Inspect & clean combustion chamber.
8. Inspection of seals (replace if required).
9. Cleaning of photo cell. 10. Inspection of electrodes (adjusted if required).
11. Inspection of fan & motor.
12. Replace oil nozzle
13. Replace flexible oil hose.
14. Inspection of oil pump. 15.Carry out a Pressure and vacuum test to identify cleanliness of combustion. 16. Smoke pump test
17. Flue gas check and print out
18. Boiler efficiency check. 19. Completion of service report (you will receive a copy for your records)
Oil fired boiler manufacturers recommend that you have your boiler serviced
Servicing your boiler not only keeps it functioning correctly, an annual service will also ensure that no hazards to health arise from poor combustion such as odourless and toxic carbon monoxide gas. CMS annual service will ensure that your boiler is running safely and efficiently for you.
Your annual service will: Assist in preventing potential breakdowns Optimise your boilers efficiency. Lower your fuel bill by up to 30%. Assist in preventing potential breakdowns
1. Assist in preventing potential breakdowns.
2. Optimise your boilers efficiency.
3. Lower your fuel bill by up to 30%.
4. Assist in preventing potential breakdowns.
Repair your old system thoroughly and cost effectively
Commission oil boilers
Work on all makes of Oil boilers
Don’t just recommend one product as we supply and fit all major manufacture’s